Saturday, May 30, 2009

QT's latest

Earlier this week at the Cannes Film Festival, World War II epic Inglorious Bastards was screened. Reviews almost immediately start to pop up, some coming down hard on it and others praising it to high heavens (read what the critics have to say)

So what makes the film so special? Well, it's a Quentin Tarantino's flick...and i'm a sucker for his work (Pulp Fiction & Reservoir Dogs are filmsy-xtraordinaire in my top 10)

Watch the trailer (in hi-definition) below
_____________________________________________________________________

missing the DOOKIE days

1 comment:

W♥M said...

I saw the trailer for this film in the theaters recently, I don't know what to think of it..  I guess it's a remake, I might try and rent the original on netflix or something


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...