Saturday, May 16, 2009

bummed

update:
HAVE HEART- Armed with a Mind
Live at MCPA Theatre, Kuala Lumpur 16.05.09

this is so sad...one of the leading new voice of hardcore, Boston-based HAVE HEART (which happen to be my favourite HC band at the moment)  announced their break-up yesterday following their current world tour...

and to rub salt to the wound, they are scheduled to PERFORM AT KUALA LUMPUR's MCPA Theatre tomorrow!...I was in KL last week, if i knew this earlier no doubt i will xtend my stay to see em for the first and last time:

with top notch hardcore masterpieces in 2006's The Things We Carry and 2008's Song To Scream At The Sun (still in my Pod heavy rotation), HH certainly quitting the game on a high

watch a 30 minute clip of them performing:
-Armed with a mind
-The machinists
-Life is hard enough
-Us fools
-Something more than ink
-About face
-The Unbreakable
-Watch me rise

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...