Friday, February 27, 2009

[the burstday post]

i received a package sent by my nephew and nieces backhome. Inside was a T-shirt. Apparently the 24th of this month was my birthday...damnnn...i will hit 60 soon

[hmmm...that T was kinda sweet/lame huh?]
so these are my little people..never fails to amused me with their antics =P


some requested me to find their mak uteh as soon as possible...huhu
_____________________________________________________
Joker,jim,pica
The old man
Joker,jim,madi

at midnite on 24th my goodfellas joker, pica and madi came barging down my office (currently i'm on nite shifts until end of the month). 
They surprised me with a cake.
Guys...thanx for the thought and successfully pumped up my sugar level

7 comments:

scottaliano said...

mak uteh ade byk..tatau nk pilih mana satu....isappppp!!!

joker said...

pak itam nak menyelit...... pass2 sikit mak uteh yang lebih2 tu.... hahahah

jimlucky said...

issaappp aaaa pak itam...hhaha

tedbundyjr said...

dan boleh bikin anak uteh cool secepat dan sebanyak mungkin. hehehe supaya boleh cukup team bola. HEHE

jimlucky said...

aminnnn yaa robbal alaminnnnn....

rina said...

[this is good] Pak Uteh

jimlucky said...

or lame uncle jim

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...