Sunday, September 9, 2007

09/09/2002 - 09/09/2007

mumbling alert:
Today mark the 5th year of my employment at my current practice...in fact this is my first job upon my graduation.
The current office has been kind very to me...u can come late...bullshit the clients...and u are welcome to flirt...plus the pay is quite reasonable...even the tea-lady is very kind too...
But seriously i need to move on...not that i really complain or anything but the comfort zone i am in right now is bad in the long run.
____________________________________________________________________











This pic is an example of the typical day at the office when i'm not going out to site or melencong...As u can see, i am trying to draft a crappy masteplan but my colleague here is trying to distract me by putting all sorts of stuff on the contour model.  I have no complain about that...except... err...please get KJ out of the way 






















































by the way, a certain friend is celebrating his birthday today...sorry friend...you are getting older!





*UPDATE*
snaps of the birthday boy...a joyous celebration turn into  a nightmare as he was coaxed to threat his friends on that fateful day  ...burppppp...thanx bro!
(picture credit: Nafeesa)























IMG_0629IMG_0640IMG_0639IMG_0635IMG_0627IMG_0634IMG_0622IMG_0624



2 comments:

rehot said...

ko nak buat apa ngan bino tu?... menyelam?

jimlucky said...

hehehe...KJL ngan menyelam memang *akronym
(*akrab+synonym)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...